Here I am posting again about S60V5 and maybe always S60V5 for the last couple day. Maybe I have found my blog orientation. Symbian Gadget concern. Then for today, my posting is about one cool application for S60V5 and S^3. The name is Camera Pro v2.2.7. As you can see in the name, this application is a camera application. This one has some plus point from Nokia standard camera application. Here is the screenshot:
- Quick access (one push) for all functions.
- Flow Jpeg crude (raw data received from the camera).
- Multiple flash modes.
- White balance.
- Exposure modes and compensation. Controls: Picture: Brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness. Effects: Sepia, negative, black / white, natural, etc..
- Turning Assistance: Virtual Horizon, compass, sparse and dense networks. Camera modes: time lapse, support (HDR), self-timer, continuous shooting. Macro Modes.
- Manual ISO level.
- Adjustments (to store and load custom settings).
- Processing the bottom of the screen: Pictures are stored in the back (allows for faster shooting).
- 11x Digital Zoom.
- Continuous Autofocus for photos and video.
- High-definition video (total quality 15,25,30 fps).
- Video stabilization.
- The way professional video get full access to custom frame sizes (up to HD), video / audio bitrates, video / audio codecs, frame rates (10-30 fps).
Some features maybe only can be used in S^3 gadget. Because S60V5 gadget still does not have it. For example Compas direction, and face detection. Then if you install this application in your S60V5 gadget and have blank camera problem which you can not see any image from the application, you may go to Setting - Hardware Acceleration. You need to set it off.
So, I think you need to have this one. Then if you also think that way, download it by the link below.
Have a nice try and do not forget to say anything here (^_^)